Friday, February 18, 2005

Day Off

I get every second Friday as a regular day off. Can't beat that. Well, you could but right now I am too tired to think of something esle. I enjoy my work, but I enloy my time off too.

The vacuum has been sitting in the living room for a week now. Today I am going to use it clean my apartment.
The bathroom needs to be cleaned as well. One thing about cleaning. You sure appreciate the results. Its just one of those tasks that seem to take forever to start and finish.

Its nice day today. At least the sun is shining on Calgary. I going to wash the car this afternoon. Hopefully I will find some time to walk out there too. Between working in a office and going somewhere, I really don't get out-out much. I do walk to work. So maybe the last statement isn't accurate. What I am saying is that I miss being outside. Well, I only can change that, right. Iused to work on a farm. Outside all the time. Never thought that could be something to become weary about. Well, working out in a cold rain or a cold winter day does change you.

There are some things I don't like about the appearance of this blog that I want to change. Presently, I don't know how to do so. I spent a great deal of time last night viewing other blogs on blogspot. I was really impressed with them.

Tomorrow I host a mens prayer breakfast at my church, http://covenantchurchmillrise.ca. Our breakfasts are scheduled every second Saturday morning at 7:30. We get together to enjoy fellowship and study the Bible. They are fun times. Tomorrow is my turn to cook. The menu will consist of blueberry pancakes made from scratch, served with Saskatoon berry whipped cream, or optionally, maple syrup. I will have a mixed pork-beef sausage, yoghurt, fruit, juice and coffee. So I got to get all that together today. I better get busy.

1 comment:

Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue