Saturday, February 19, 2005

Dirty Floors And Filthy Jokes

Dirty Floors And Filthy Jokes

I haven't interacted with Closet Metro in Minneapolis. However, reviewing his postings I find him to be quite humourous. Now, I not one ot share a filthy joke myself. I admit to having difficulty remembering punch lines. So sharing humour is not my forte, unless I author it.

Never been to Minneapolis either. Have been to Winnipeg, which isn't that far away from the Twin Cities. Not out to dis anybodies hometown. Don't like it when people trash Saskatchewan.

1 comment:

margrettaft7903 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com