Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not Much to Say

I haven't blogged in more than several weeks. I continue to spend a lot of time over at Flickr where i am meeting some good acquaintances.

Church work is keeping me busy. I am been directing some changes in our advertising and web page redesign. Haven't done any home visits as Elder; have had discussions with a few individuals.

Work-work is going good. I received a good performance review.

This past week I won a contest on a local TV station. The prizes were two tickets to a Broadway-style show that has opened in Calgary; a facial and two gift certificates to upscale Italian restaurant. A good haul.

This weekend marks another Remembrance Day (i.e., Sunday). "We once lived...and saw the sun go down..." We shall remember them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow
congrats on the swag