Saturday, April 19, 2008

This Today, April 19, Pt. 2

I managed to get to my haircut appointment. The roads were terrible to navigate at 10 AM. By the time I made my return trip they weren't any better. Although the sun was now shining.

My sister and I were to pair up to go grocery shopping and having lunch together. Its her birthday today. However, as I stepped out of EnRoot (my barber) I wasn't confident about doing the rest of my errands. I called Linda and suggested postponing until tomorrow (well, she asked if we could do them on Sunday). After that I went to buy my niece a gift. I also ended up buying a gift for my pastor and picked up some DVDs and CDs that were on sale.

I am going to take the rest of the afternoon to do some Bible Study Fellowship homework, read the Globe & Mail and couch. I need to make some bread too.

JAPB

No comments: