Monday, February 14, 2011

Praying for a Friend

Just a quick note to say I am praying for a friend. Gord is quite ill. He's been in the hospital for just over a month. He was hospitalized with pancreatitis. While he seemed stabilized for most of those days, it was just the other day they did surgery on his pancreas to remove some dead tissue. Following that, my friend slid into sepsis and had some internal bleeding. He was to undergo more surgery yesterday to find the bleeding. So far, I have heard no word on his condition. This concerns me. However, I cannot fault the family at this point. If not hearing is an indication that Gord's life in God's hands, if I was them  I wouldn't be spending time on a phone either.

Come on God, you may want Gord to join you, yet we want him still. For the sake of his family and community, let him live. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


JAPB.

No comments: