Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wedding News

Hi folks,

I hope this finds you all well. Sorry for being neglectful. But, as I have posted earlier, Facebook has become a dominant medium for posting my thoughts these days.

For those of you who have been following this blog and are not on FB there is some news you may not be aware. I am getting married this upcoming May. I have been dating a wonderful woman named Lorraine Murray for some time now. Last year we vacationed in Saskatchewan and British Columbia; had wonderful times on both trips, and were still talking to each other at the end of each. So that said a lot about our compatibility. We knew before then that marriage was a possibility. On August 27 I proposed to Lorraine in Bowness Park in Calgary. She said yes. The wedding plans have been in gear ever since.



We are having church wedding on May 21st. The ceremony will be at one o'clock (invitations are presently being created). We are inviting friends and family to witness this occasion, and will follow up with a small appetizer buffet. We hope to visit with our many guests afterwards. There will be photographs at mid-afternoon (I pray the weather will be fine). The evening will be capped with a intimate dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Calgary with mostly family members.

That's it for now.

JAPB

No comments: